YOUR OUTDOOR PARTNER
We have an extensive amount of experience supporting college courses, whether that be the Diploma in Outdoor Adventure Level 2 – Extended, or the Uniformed Public Services course. The range of facilities we offer for outdoor team building activities and personal development options are exceptional and the Cotswolds location of South Cerney Outdoor is truly inspirational.
We can offer your students the opportunity to work towards the qualifications required to become outdoor instructor. These include
- Paddling (canoeing and Kayaking) awards
- Foundation Safety and Rescue Training
- Royal Yachting Association sailing awards and Seamanship skills
- Start and Intermediate Windsurfing
- BSUPA Stand Up Paddleboarding Level 1 and 2
Each of these capabilities are invaluable for building a student's understanding of outdoor team building activities and related programmes. Additionally, they help to develop the student's soft skills such as:
- Environmental awareness and empathy
- Self-confidence and independence
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Determination in the face of adversity
- Leadership skills
The combination of the hard and soft skills will give the student an all round personal development package to be an excellent outdoor instructor.