PAY & PLAY BOOKING DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
We have been closely following UK Government guidance during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We can currently offer a basic Pay & Play option which only includes Paddleboards, Kayaks, Canoes and Katakanus.
Specific booked times with limited numbers are bookable online. Please ensure you turn up in time to start your activity at your booked time. Late arrivals and missed bookings cannot be transferred or refunded.
Wetsuits are not currently available for hire. All equipment for the activity, including buoyancy aids are provided.
Refunds of advance bookings will not be possible.
Discount and 'Buy One, Get One Half Price' vouchers will not be valid with this limited booking programme.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THE FOLLOWING CONTROL MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Bookings and payment will ONLY be possible online
- No 'turn up and play' bookings will be available
- If you display any symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat), please do not attend the centre
- Missed booking times are not transferrable and no refunds will be possible.
- Changing room facilities WILL NOT be available during your visit
- Staff will be applying social distancing with you while getting you out on the water
- All equipment (boats, paddles, buoyancy aids) will be cleaned with virusidal clearer after each use
- Wetsuits are not available to hire at this time
- Please wash your hands with soap and water before and after using equipment
- Toilet facilities will not be available. Please go before attending
- Spending time on the site for picnics, BBQs, socialising etc will not be permitted at this time
- Please leave valuables in your car or at home as locker facilities will not be available.
- For the protection of our staff and customers, those not following the above will be asked to leave