3 HOUR PLAY & PADDLE - Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboard
Take to the water with your friends and family with this bargain Three Hour Water Sports Experience, including Canoeing, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddling.
Terms & Conditions
- Activities suitable for over 8 years old.
- Adults must remain on site for children age 8 - 15 years.
- Vouchers made be purchased for ages 5 - 8 years, but please note: Under 8's must be accompanied on the water by an adult over 18 years. Smaller children may struggle with Stand Up Paddling due their size and weight.
- No height or weight restrictions apply but must be able to fit into safety equipment.
- Good level of physical health required.
- Must be water confident.
- Activities may be unsuitable for people with injuries, broken bones, severe bruising, registered disabled, recently recovering from major surgery, major mobility issues. Must sign registration and waiver at time of visit.
- Operates in all weather.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Must use voucher in 1 visit.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy
- Induction is required
3 Hour experience includes induction on all equipment plus use of the equipment on the lake
The use of all equipment required is included in the voucher offer including boats/boards, buoyancy aids and helmets. Wetsuits are available at a charge of £5 if required.
- The user is responsible for the centre's equipment, themselves and others (e.g. minors) in their care.
- The minimum age of customers is 5 years, or if a child is too small to safely fit our smallest buoyancy aid.
- Areas for the safe use of activities are identified in the safety induction and by the Duty Manager of the day dependent upon weather conditions and other centre activities.
- Use of equipment outside of the designated areas may result in the termination of your activity. Designated safety boat cover will be operating during activity times.
- You wil be advised in your safety briefing of what to do in the event of a capsize or getting into difficulty
- In the event of severe weather, the Duty Manager has the authority to suspend all activities.
- It is not permitted to get off the lake at any point other than the specified launching and landing areas explained in the safety briefing.
- Any suspected unsafe or inappropriate behaviour will result in your activities being suspended. All South Cerney Outdoor instructors have the authority to terminate any activity in this instance. In such occurrences, no refunds will be available
- If you are asked to do so, please return yourself and your equipment to the main landing point as quickly and safely as possible.
- Please avoid contact with bushes or beaches as this can adversely affect the local wildlife and seriously damage the local habitat. Please do not feed any of the lakes wildlife as it can negatively affect the lake's delicate eco system
- Personal safety equipment must meet the minimum standard - Minimum 40 neutons buoyancy aid, suitable helmet, wetsuit.
- Impact vests are not permitted.
- Helmets must be worn by all under 16’s unless previously agreed by a Duty Manager
- Any safety equipment supplied must be correctly fitted and worn at all times whilst on he water.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.