THE LODGE COFFEE SHOP ASSISTANT
We are looking for casual Coffee Shop Assistants to work in our Lodge Coffee Shop and provide an awesome, friendly welcome and excellent experience and customer service.
Coffee Shop Assistant responsibilities include serving customers and processing orders through a POS till system; Preparing a range of hot and cold drinks; Preparing and serving a range of food options; Offering an exceptional welcome and customer service.
To be successful in this role, previous experience in a busy coffee shop environment would be desirable. You should be able to show a range of relevant work experience and a passion for quality coffee and great food. Also, you should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Above all, we are looking for individuals that are passionate about great food and drink, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to demonstrate their ability to work as part of a close knit team
The Lodge is a new venture for South Cerney Outdoor, for which we have big plans and ambitions, and the role of Coffee Shop Assistant has the potential to grow with the business.
- Manage day-to-day service in the The Lodge coffee shop
- Operate commercial coffee shop equipment to produce a range of hot drinks
- Ability to learn and be trained on how to prepare a range of food
- To show passion and enthusiasm for your job, the product and the business
- Advise customers on the best food and drink options to suit their needs
- Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly checks are completed to ensure high standards of food hygiene
- To complete cleaning tasks throughout the day and at close down
- To restock products to keep shelves full and well presented
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Bubbly, Friendly and young at heart, with a passion for people, great coffee and food
- Calm, professional and effective in a busy work environment
- Desirably, work experience in a in a busy Coffee Shop environment
- Desirably, hands-on experience with professional coffee machines
- Cash handling and cash up experience
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends, evenings and holidays)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a tight knit team
- An interest in the outdoors and water sports would be advantageous
Great rates of pay on offer, together with a great benefits package that includes being part of an Employee Owned business.
Working hours will include some evenings and weekends on a shift rota basis.
Apply now by sending us your CV with a covering email explaining why you'd be perfect fit for the role and the business.
Starting: April 2021
Closing Date for Applications: 13th March 2021
Interview Day: TBC
Casual Hours Coffee Shop Assistant£8.93ph